Salford Fab Lab Events
Between September and January, we will be running a series of free two-day Fab Lab courses for disabled people in Salford. Come and discover more about digital fabrication, 3D design and printing, and how this new technology might work for you. Think ‘outside the box’. Design new products and devices. We can offer expert tuition and guidance in a friendly, supportive environment. No prior experience or computer skills necessary. Interested? All we ask is that you commit to attending two consecutive sessions (10am–3pm) at any of the locations below. You can bring a friend, family member or carer. Refreshments will be provided and we can pay your travel expenses where this is necessary to meet your access needs.
- Irlam: Princess Park Garden Centre, 3rd-4th September
- Salford: Angel Centre, Chapel St, 16-17th September
- Eccles: Gateway Centre, 8-9th October
- Walkden: Gateway Centre, 11-12th November
- Swinton: Gateway Centre, 25-26th November
- Salford: Start in Salford, Broad St, 14-15th January